Sunday, March 7, 2010

The original Liley ^____^

This is the original me,

no make up on my face,

no
blusher on my cheek,

no
contact lens in my eyes ball,

no
mascara to lengthen my eye lashes,

no
compact powder to conceal my pigmentation,

no
lip gloss on my lips,

no
hair extension on my hair,

no
acessories hanging anywhere,

just camera lightning tat hopefully can hide my flaws

just simple girl,

with full frame glasses,

with baggy t-shirt,

and fresh off the shower hair... ...















Hai there!~ this is me again
only with,



with make up on my face,

with blusher on my cheek,

with contact lens in my eyes ball,

with mascara to lengthen my eye lashes,

with compact powder to seal my pigmentation,

with lip gloss so tat my lips look irresistable,

with hair extansion tat make my hair look gorgeous,


with acessories dangling on my ear lobe,




no more simple girl,

no more full frame glasses,

no more baggy t-shirt,

no more fresh off the shower hair... ...















hey, which liley u like better???
^_____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment