Monday, March 15, 2010

SOMEONE DO CARE

Did someone ever told u tat they care about u? well, tho sometimes they didn't say it but most of the time ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS... ... if u take time to ponder upon what the people around u had been doing, u will realize they really do care bout u... ...

It can be a simple sms... ...
"hai babe, hw's u'r day? "


well, something simple like this can make me smile like retard whole day, i'm so easily touched... ... and hurts easily too...sometimes very sensitive too... and emotionally fragile, easily shed tears, and hide my sorrow oh so wondefully, when i'm crying inside no one know, because i put on a really great show!



So, my heart is fragile, very very fragile... ... if my heart falls into the wrong hand... i might bleed to death...

That is probably why some concern bout who i'm dating... ... they bug me so many time about choosing boyfriend...
telling me not to move so fast
telling me to get to know him first
telling me to pray for it
telling me to move really slow, really really slow
telling me not to make wrong decision

I'm glad i have people like them sometimes, they make me realize, SOMEONE DO REALLY CARE ABOUT ME.

MY MUMM... ...

I have to go back to kuching early in the morning using bus 7:30am, from Sarikei... ...
my mumm wakes me up at 6:00am, but me, lazy head sleep til 6:30am
u know girl, wake up, shower, pack little thing here, little thing there,
and the time is 7:00am already, and i haven't have my breakfast yet...
just before arrive at the bus station, my mumm ask me if i'm hungry.. of course i am...
she says she will stop by the coffee shop near the bus station and ask me to go down order anything to eat on the bus later...
but i'm being Ms.cranky , i say i don want to go down, cross my hand and closed my eyes... ...

my precious mumm then stop by the coffee shop, jump down and go order something for me to eat on the bus... ... she come back with a smile and give me my breakfast... ...

i'm seriously gonna cry my eyes out


i am being so unreasonable but yet my mumm tolerate all my stupid act, i feel so guilty the way i act.She's the one that tell me to pray to God ask for the perfect guy... ...

"Berdoalah, minta dari Tuhan."

I thank God for my mumm every second of my life... ... SHE CARES





As for my side, i know what i'm doing, and i know my feeling very well... ... VERY VERY WELL.




0 comments:

Post a Comment