Monday, March 8, 2010

small little gesture tat makes my day

sometimes small little stuff tat we took for granted can make our day so so much better... ...


i was out with my sister today, we stop by kfc for lunch, i always like kfc Ice cream jelly, so yummy~~~ well my sister has to run bcoz her break time almost over.. so we packed everything and headed to her work place. i'm so busy licking the ice cream jelly all the way to Avon.. hemm... we have to stop and cross the road to reach Avon, my sister was about to cross the road, then she turn around and say " faster b, so many car"... well the kid inside of me still busy licking the ice cream jelly off the spoon... my sister was so thoughtfull that she turn around back to me and grab my ice cream jelly hand and drag me cross the road...






AWWWW~~~~~~~~ i am so touched!!!!!!!






see now, i'm turning 21 this july, in other words i am an adult, but my sister make me feel like i am a precious little girl, her little baby sister... ... Thanks to my kfc ice cream jelly.



Me and my sister, back in K.K, Sabah when i was only 9yrs old n she's 11yrs ols






my sister hugging a big turtle mummy hand made pillow




I LOVE MY BIG SISTER!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwww.... makes me cry.. that really made my day....thanks, i needed that <3

Post a Comment